Tuesday 10 April 2012

MongoLabs Question.

During my recent work with deploying site on Heroku, using database of  MongoDb I came to know we need to use MongoLabs addon also. So my question was, Can developer share same Database across many apps, deployed on Heroku? As in our project we need to share database. So i questioned there support team and i must say they replayed promptly. There answer was "Yes, what you're trying to do is possible. You'll want to share and use the same MONGOLAB_URI for your database with each of your applications running on Heroku." 


So using same MONGOLAB_URI did it for me. Thanks for reading. This is my first post. Please do comment if any question/suggestion or if this post helped :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Ramanjali
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com